Club Noir Valentines – Some Like It Hot 13.2.16
1920’s Romance Burlesque and Cabaret Acts Walkabout Acts Band Pin-Ups Parlour DJs Dress up O2 Academy Glasgow Saturday 13th February Read on…
New Year’s Eve Party
Club Noir New Year’s Eve Burlesque.
Champagne, Showgirls and Show-Offs.
I promise you – these Classic Grand events always sell out in advance. Please, please do buy now to avoid disappointment for this very important date.
Cabaret. Proud Scottish Acts. Flamboyant midnight celebrations. Chill-out room.
DJs play vintage, modern and ceilidh music – DJ Loveless and Sailor Tony
Pin-Ups Parlour. Dress up
The most bubblicious sell-out party in Scotland.
Quaff vintage champagne. “Come quickly, I am tasting the stars!” Dom Perignon
Two lavish shows – before and after midnight. Scottish Showgirls and Showboys from stately homes and castles. Brave, Bold , Beautiful. “There are two things a Highlander likes naked, and one of them is malt whisky.” – Scottish proverb
– Highland Warrior – muscle-bound fighter from centuries ago storms our stage. By Mikey Whiplash – with the bravery and strength of ten men.
– GLas Vegas Showgirl – Va Va Voom dancer shakes her tail feathers.
– Champagne Chic – tuxedoed boylesque from sultry Oliver Twisted.
– Ollie’s Follies – bubbly champagne trio.
– Bagpipes – from passionate Argentinean Alejo.
– Gimp Hostess – singing us her self-penned ditties to lead us through the night.
– Champagne Charlie – “There’s no drink as good as fizz, fizz, fizz. I’ll drink every drop there is, is, is.”
– Thistle Vixen – Our national flower seen as a purple, thorned, blood-letting fetish. Introducing Vivienne Vamp.
– Bonnie Balloons – The Infamous Rich with a 4 minute version of the show he just performed in Kuwait.
– Midnight Kiss – eye-poppingly curvaceous pin-up model Miss Katt entices you for that most thrilling part of the night. Ensure you nab that cutie you’ve had your eye on all night or all year.
– Fire Breathing – professional daredevil Snookie Mono.
– Cocktail Shaking Shimmy – lip-smacking libation from a luscious lady.
– Seductive Singer – vintage blonde bombshell Lila D’Lacey.
– And more to be revealed on the night.
– And of course – spine-tingling Midnight Celebrations. This is the ONLY way to see in 2016.
But wait …. That’s not all! Best of all there’s YOU. The glitterati set to zing into 2016 with a sparkle and drink champagne out of a dancing slipper. So glamorous, so exciting, so full of life in the fast lane.
Dress up – Sparkles. Tuxedoes. Ballgowns. Kilts. Tartans. Tweeds. Scottish. Diamonds. Scottish characters. Dita Von Teese, Burlesque, Lingerie. Military. Corsets. Stockings. Velvets. Faux Furs. Ginger Hair. Wintery Russian. Top hats. Showgirls. Fetish. Anything goes.
(10% discount on vintage clothes at Mr Ben when you buy tickets there). No jeans or trainers.
Thursday 31st December 9 p.m. till 4 a.m.
Classic Grand, 18 Jamaica Street, Glasgow, G1 4QD
Tickets on sale now. £22.
Ticketweb. 08444 771 000 http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/event/200901 Tickets Scotland. http://t-s.co/clu16 239 Argyle St, 0141 204 5151 Vintage Guru, 195 Byres Rd, vintageguru.co.uk cash only (from 3.11.15) Mr Ben, 101 King St, 0141 553 1936, cash only (from 3.11.15). 10% discount on vintage clothes at Mr Ben when you buy tickets there
PayPal:- Use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and once we have your dosh we will put you on a special guest list (no hard copy tickets are issued).
Or if you need step-by-step instructions:
Log in to your PayPal account Click “send money” Type in email address email@example.com Type in £19, £38 or whatever the ticket total price is Click “I’m paying for goods and services” Continue Send Money
Entertainment and details subject to change.